Free shipping with discount code "FREESHIPPING" if you order 12 boxes/cans

Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz) Formula Vita
Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz) Formula Vita
Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz) Formula Vita
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz) Formula Vita
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz) Formula Vita
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz) Formula Vita

Holle Organic Starting Milk 1 from birth (400g/14.1 oz)

Regular price
$25.99
Sale price
$25.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Free shipping with discount code "FREESHIPPING" at checkout if you order 12 boxes


  • Authentic products directly from the manufacturers
  • Money-back guarantee in case of non-delivery
  • Expiration date of 6 months into the future or more
  • Fast shipping from Germany to USA & Canada
  • Parcel tracking
  • Holle Infant Formula 1 - High organic standards

    Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 is the most nutritious infant formula for newborns and suitable for toddlers up to 6 months who cannot be fed with breast milk. The milk used in this natural organic formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic Demeter farms and living in a caring and respectful environment. Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 consists of 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a baby's development. Like all Holle baby foods, this product is free from sugar, corn syrup, eggs, wheat, gluten, fluoride, preservatives and free from GMOs (genetically modified organisms).

    With over 80 years of history and the world's highest standards for organic baby food, Holle is one of the oldest manufacturers of baby food in Europe. The Holle organic starter milk 1 produced in Germany adheres to the extremely strict European standards and is made from Demete milk from cows that are kept on biodynamic farms where animal welfare is a priority. The reason this is so important? Because your baby will only be properly and well fed if the cows are properly cared for.

    Ingredients: Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), maltodextrin*, lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, fish oil 2, skimmed milk powder*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline bitartrate, sodium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, biotin

    * from organic farming
    ** Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
    1 100 g of infant formula powder are made from 164 ml skimmed milk
    2 contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
    3 from sustainable farming